Jan 31, 2009

GOOGLE INDEXED MY BLOG

Finally google indexed my blog. Hooray!!!
It took almost a week or earlier before I was listed at google.
It means people can search me now on the Internet.


But oops, I cant find my website using the keywords I used for my site.
Therefore whats the point of being listed, if no one can find you anyway?

There are millions of articles on the Internet piling one after another,
The article might be at the bottom of the file.
Consequently, getting crawled by Google and being indexed is not enough. You need to make it on the first few pages of the search engine so people can find you.

Here is a way to check your page ranking





Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:




This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service





I noticed that after google crawled my website. Evrytime I post a new topic on my website, it takes only few minutes for google to indexed my new topic. amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ehow


How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com